What is New in Sprint 47
Funding scenario enhancement
- Latest snapshot data is now used to determine asset encumbrance.
Improved workflow for managing dates
- The Manage Dates functionality has been moved to the side tray that is accessible from the Dataset View window, Debt window, and Funding Optimizations window.
This allows users to access a list of available dates and definitions in one location, while conveniently providing users with the ability to navigate to Views, Filters, and Calculations. This limits the need for users to exit the current exploration window to do those tasks.
- Improved user experience.
- Added new tranche pay types
- Added new steps
- Added the above to the Distribute view under Debt Exploration
- Improved performance for running scenarios
- Improved performance for creation of blended datasets
Ability to define dates at the dataset-level
- Date ranges can be created for reporting.
- Ability to update/override dates when assets are encumbered.
- Ability to assign dates to unencumbered and unassigned assets.
- Ability to create child dates.
- Dates are available for use in data exploration, calculations, and in funding vehicles and scenarios.
- Historical dates can now be edited.
New Field Mapping functionality
- Provides the ability to map dataset-level custom dates to system dates.
Enhancement to Submissions
- Submissions now support GZIP files, which can help improve performance during the submission process.
Enhancement to Funding Scenarios
Ability to evaluate funding vehicle compliance based upon blended data when performing a drawdown.
User experience improvements
- Holiday Calendar functionality has been moved to the primary navigation menu for increased usability.
- Submissions and Funding Vehicle functionality has been moved to the Datasets window.
- Usability improvements have been made to the Reports functionality.
Provide non-admin users with the ability to access reports.
Non-admin users can now access reports for viewing purposes only, in order to create a better user experience.