What is New in Sprint 49
Improved workflow for card management
- The Manage Cards functionality has been moved to the side tray that is accessible from the Dataset View window and the Debt window.
- This provides a more streamlined process for creating, editing, and viewing cards.
Improved user experience.
Funding scenario enhancement
- Latest snapshot data is now used to determine asset encumbrance.
Improved workflow for managing dates
- The Manage Dates functionality has been moved to the side tray that is accessible from the Dataset View window, Debt window, and Funding Optimizations window. This allows users to access a list of available dates and definitions in one location, while conveniently providing users with the ability to navigate to Views, Filters, and Calculations. This limits the need for users to exit the current exploration window to do those tasks.
- Improved user experience.
Recurrence dates enhancement
- Recurrence dates can now be bound to another recurrence date.
- Allows users to select the correct date cycles for reporting or collection activities.
- Available for use in asset and debt exploration, calculations, views, and cards for reporting..
New system columns are available that identify the last encumbered position of a loan when exploring data.
- Two new system columns, Prior Funding Vehicle and Prior Pool, are available for use in asset exploration, calculations, filters, and views. These columns represent the prior encumbrance of each asset. Prior Funding Vehicle displays the funding vehicle name associated with the Prior Pool.Prior Pool displays the opening pool position associated with the encumbrance pool.
Pool view enhancement
- The Pool Activity view is now referred to as the Pool Transaction view. This view now displays the movement of assets due to reverse tagging from the data submission file, even when Ki does not have a matching locked pool.
Daily manual inputs enhancements
- Inputs can be created for any given day during a range of time and be reported on.
- Viewed as part of debt activity.
- Available for exploration in debt activity and as selected columns in summary views.
- Used as part of calculations, views, and in cards for reporting.
- Tracking beginning and ending positions and increases and decreases for an entity.
- All tranche fields are available for use in debt exploration of tranches and funding vehicles.
- Tranche historical data can be entered and reported on.
- The Tranche Activity View and Tranche Summary View now contain all relevant columns.
- Ability to report on tranche balances and other characteristics.